He has stringy blue hair and an orange nose. Roy has not spoken in the series so far. The only noises he has made have been heavy breathing and grunting. In every episode following the second, he can be seen lurking in dark areas, watching the main characters. Roy is rather severe and strict as a parent.
- "[heavy breathing]"
- "My silly boy has allowed his eyes to grow arrogant and rude, and for this, I will take him on a trip to punish land." - during the interview.
- *Ominous silence*
- Roy made a cameo in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3, where he was shown as one of the worshipers of Malcolm.
- Roy is the creator of every single teacher in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared except possibly Sketchbook.
- Roy made a cameo in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4, where he's standing in the corner when The Red Guy was staring at the computer.
- As we know, Roy may be Yellow Guy's father, but no sign of a mother is ever seen, or ever hinted, meaning Yellow Guy's mother is dead, Roy is single, or she is not important.
- He also appears in DHMIS 5, hiding above the setting, and peeking down at the camera as Duck knocks it down. He is also hiding in the darkness, explaining why some people don't see him.
- Roy was featured in an interview with the DHMIS puppets in the magazine Printed Pages. This is the first time Roy speaks and it brings some light to his personality.
- Roy takes a bigger role in DHMIS 6 first where he shows up watching the dreams of Yellow Guy and then watching Red Guy in the bar. This scene reveals the possibility that Roy is the one responsible for all the songs and all the suffering the puppets had along the series, as Red Guy finds a computer that could belong to Roy, which controls everything happening in the set, and seemingly tries to stop Red Guy from messing with the computer.
- Roy is found in the credits of DHMIS 6 in the top right of the credits.
- Roy may actually be a Kickstarter Backer due to his place in the credits and the many things a sponsor would want put into the show they have sponsored. Such as having his son put into the show and food products with his name placed on them (Roy's flakes, Roy's Oats etc.)