"We are in the universe!"This Article Is A Stub! You Can Help By Expanding It! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Space Guy was a teacher from Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared 6 and Dont Hug Me I'm Scared 7. His appearance was very brief, and he supposedly only exists as an example of one of the many teachers the machine can create, or future lessons that we had yet to see. He has a very poor understanding of how our universe actually works, and thinks planets live inside the moon, for whatever reason. His head strongly resembles, if not is, the sun in the forest scene in Episode 2, which appears with Tony's line: "Time can be told by the moon and the sun..." He is seen in DHMIS 7, and 9
He appear's singing his lyric's "We are in the the universe! Planets live inside the moon! A rocket ship can go to space! A rocket ship can go to the moon!" Right after it switches to the Magnet.
He is the Main Antagonist of this Episode as he teaches them about The Sun and The Planet's, They all stare at him before, he begin's to sing, while he is singing, Duck Guy is getting annoyed and Then The Space Universe Guy frown's, saying you will run out of air, multiple time's, making them pale faced, and then the scene change's to House to Space, and they are seen floating out of space and zooming out of space to there home's, where they are sitting at the table from DHMIS 1.
We are in the the universe!
Planets live inside the moon!
A rocket ship can go to space!
A rocket ship can go to the moon!
- He is the first of the completely random teachers.
- He is only in the episode for 10 seconds.
- His face is the sun from DHMIS 2-TIME.
- He is very uneducated when talking about space.
- His model of The Solar System is incorrect, as some planets are missing and are out of order.
- He is the biggest character along Red Guy & Meat Man in Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared 5.
- In YouTube series The Bizzare and Nonsensical Adventures of Doroy, the main character, Doroy was revealed to be the Universe Guy in the final episode.