Steak Guy is a giant talking steak that first appeared in Episode 5 where him, Spinach Can, The Fridge, and Bread Boy taught about healthy eating. He then appeared in the next episode, Episode 6, when Red guy was tampering with the machine that controlled the lessons taught to Yellow Guy, he appears for a brief moment beside the bed, as the other teachers had.
Steak guy is a giant uncooked steak with white gloves, red shoes, and a small tuft of brown hair with a chefs hat. His eyes are lopsided, his nose is large and in the center of his face, but his mouth is off to the side of his face. He carries a meat fork in his hand, and uses it to either illustrate his point, or prod at the others.
- "Oh no! Look! It's all broken and on the floor!" *F O R K S T A B, F O R K S T A B*
- "Greedy, to eat all that, you'll end up with your teeth all grey!"
- "What's that? A lovely pie? But you're going to end up sad inside!"
- "You see, your body is like a special house, with blood, hair, and O R G A A N S in the different rooms. O H L O O K, T H E R E ' S M I S T E R B L A D D E R I N T H E B A S E M E N T, *JOLLY LAUGHTER*
- "FaNcY, sHoW-OfFy FoOdS, like cooked meats, fruit salad, soil foods and yOlk!"
- "A STRANGERS PLATE" x14
- "What's that? Plain white sauce, plain white sauce makes your teeth go grey!".
- "That's your body. Hungry comes from your body."
- Steak Guy is a full-body suit, like the Red Guy.
- Steak Guy has no confirmed name, but the fan name is David.
- Steak Guy calls healthy foods unhealthy, likely due to Roy's poor lessons.
- Steak Guy calls cooked meats bad, even though he's a steak himself.
- Steak Guy considers bread, cream, white sauce, and aspic the only healthy foods, but for unknown reasons, he later states that white sauce will make teeth go grey.
- Steak Guy forces Yellow Guy to eat Duck Guy, or at least tricks him into doing so.